What I do...

What I love about being a Beachbody coach!

I have been a Beachbody coach since February 2016 and have seen what Shakeology combined with consistent exersise and clean eating hab...

Family pic October 2015

Family pic October 2015
Our album cover!

Mother's Day 2014

Mother's Day 2014
Pics taken by my Mother in Law Dianne Johnson

All Seven Flowers!

All Seven Flowers!
Happy St. Patricks Day, 2013

My Mom's Miracle Book

Followers

12-46 Months

Tot School
The Alabaster Jar
The Attached Mama's Alphabet Craft Collection

My Award from Tracy

My Award from Tracy
I review for BookSneeze®

My Award from Angie

My Award from Angie
Tyndale Blog Network

The Fam....

The Fam....
Six of the Seven Flowers... updated photo to come at Christmas!

My Inspiration

My Inspiration
God's Everlasting Love and Mercy!

Seven Flowers

I awoke one morning with this name on my mind. I knew God wanted me to use it for the title of this blog. I believe God clothes the flowers of the field in magnifigance yet He says how much more will He clothe us His children?

I have seen His hand on our family, yet I know we are only a part of the vast family of God. I myself cannot wait for heaven to find out all that HE has done in my fellow family of believers life. The WOW book contains true accounts of his miracles and intervention. I am blessed to be one of the editors of the 2nd edition.

I will update as the book is soon to be published as well as take any stories you would like to share.

I will edit and send you an updated copy of your story for your viewing and approval. The final selections for the book will be prayerfully considered.

In His Service,

Nicole Nolley

BWS tips button

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to four... soon to be five beautiful kids! Writing and journaling have always been a wonderful way for me to express how I feel. Thanks to my parents who have always encouraged me. I have a passion and heart for ministry and reaching the lost and am activily pursuing accounts, miracles and stories about God and how He connects with us in our human experience. Visit my WOW book page to learn more about this.

In Honor Of Simon, Gabriel, and Kierra

Mommy Moments Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

34 weeks....

                              34 WEEKS


How I am Feeling....

Feeling huge!...I tell myself I wont eat big meals...but I pick all day and when I sit with the fam at night I just keep ON eating.... like beans.... and things I know will give me gas....

Exersize...

at least I am keeping up on the four essential exercises..(according to Parents..The Daily Kick)

Kegels
Cat yoga pose
Squats
Butterfly stretches

oh.... and lots of walking!

Things I still need to purchase......

I really need a belly belt and a new ace bandage for my leg and some nursing bras. We still have to buy and make the belly cast!


I wish I could remember...

I wish I could remember to stretch every hour.
I feel so tight at the end of the day.
The last thing I want to do is stretch..I just want to crash.

Motivations....

a few postings have motivated me this week.....

to cook freezer meals..... Sarah @ My Joy-Filled Life

and to pack those bags.....Jessica @ Sewing Our Life Together

make some bath soaks...also Jessica

toddler activity box and schedule...Jessica again

home school plan for Zoe, my 2.5 yr. old....Tot School

Best Compliment this Week....

Someone at McDonald's told me I was glowing today.....I told him it was probably due to overheating ...I should have told him it was God's peace....ugh!

Best Experience:

Our Maternity photo shoot ! We had so much fun posing and cutting up!...( more pics to come soon.) My friend Hailey has such an awesome talent for photography! She really blessed us with her God given gift!

Positive Changes Implemented...

I started eating 15-20 grams of fiber a day:

peas and corn -10 grams
(no beans..)
popcorn- 5 grams
adding Metamucil to my smoothies -6 grams
..(.getting tired of the cramping with Dulcolax)

only rye bread and cornbread....
honey instead of sugar in my coffee....
less meat.... more seafood and chicken....

I had an ucky moment with my ex...but I think God used it for good! Got a chance to extend God's Grace, though)

Mike and I are making progress on the switching of roles in our marriage. Read my post....Spiritual Leader Progress .

Holiday Happenings...

We have had a lot of fun and success with our Gratitude Tree!
My oldest, Josh, was thankful that he only got stung by one bee! Love the glass half full attitude! My daughter wrote that she was thankful to be in an amazing christian family! AWWWWW!
We are learning about the tradition of the five kernels of corn! These are placed on every ones plate and each person names five things they are most grateful for. I can't wait to utilize that on Thanksgiving day!
Spending the Holiday with my sister and family! I am making turkey, dressing and pumpkin bread pudding!

Tis the season to start thinking about donating to your favorite charities. If you are looking for a worthy cause to contribute why not give Compassion International a look. I have had the pleasure of blogging for them this month as they took a trip to Peru. You can also blog for them, just visit the link I just posted. If you did not get a chance to see my blog regarding their trip, you can go here....Not my Usual Tuesday Post.

Whatever you do this holiday, remember to pray for this country and that we will all step up to the dreams and visions He has planted on our hearts!

Blessings and Miracles,

Nicole

Linking with...










9 comments:

  1. Love all of the topics you went through on this post! Will be great to look back on one day! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet comment...yes I agree on looking back. It is one of the things I enjoy about writing!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! You look so beautiful. That picture popped up and it made me a little wistful. What a season you're going into!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your comment made me smile! I think wistful thoughts are what got me in this situation! Yes and a wonderful season at that!

      Delete
  3. I always enjoy reading your pregnancy posts. Enjoy these days of pregnancy and raising children though they are hectic and hard at times, the blessings far outweigh any discomforts.

    Thank you for linking up over at WholeHearted Home this past week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Judith! I just love linking with you gals every week..

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing! You always bring a smile to my face! Thank you for linking up at Simply Helping Him last week! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As do you to mine,Sister....As Anne of Green Gables would say... Kindred spirits we are!

      Delete