What I do...

What I love about being a Beachbody coach!

I have been a Beachbody coach since February 2016 and have seen what Shakeology combined with consistent exersise and clean eating hab...

Family pic October 2015

Family pic October 2015
Our album cover!

Mother's Day 2014

Mother's Day 2014
Pics taken by my Mother in Law Dianne Johnson

All Seven Flowers!

All Seven Flowers!
Happy St. Patricks Day, 2013

My Mom's Miracle Book

Followers

12-46 Months

Tot School
The Alabaster Jar
The Attached Mama's Alphabet Craft Collection

My Award from Tracy

My Award from Tracy
I review for BookSneeze®

My Award from Angie

My Award from Angie
Tyndale Blog Network

The Fam....

The Fam....
Six of the Seven Flowers... updated photo to come at Christmas!

My Inspiration

My Inspiration
God's Everlasting Love and Mercy!

Seven Flowers

I awoke one morning with this name on my mind. I knew God wanted me to use it for the title of this blog. I believe God clothes the flowers of the field in magnifigance yet He says how much more will He clothe us His children?

I have seen His hand on our family, yet I know we are only a part of the vast family of God. I myself cannot wait for heaven to find out all that HE has done in my fellow family of believers life. The WOW book contains true accounts of his miracles and intervention. I am blessed to be one of the editors of the 2nd edition.

I will update as the book is soon to be published as well as take any stories you would like to share.

I will edit and send you an updated copy of your story for your viewing and approval. The final selections for the book will be prayerfully considered.

In His Service,

Nicole Nolley

BWS tips button

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to four... soon to be five beautiful kids! Writing and journaling have always been a wonderful way for me to express how I feel. Thanks to my parents who have always encouraged me. I have a passion and heart for ministry and reaching the lost and am activily pursuing accounts, miracles and stories about God and how He connects with us in our human experience. Visit my WOW book page to learn more about this.

In Honor Of Simon, Gabriel, and Kierra

Mommy Moments Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Popular Posts

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Liebster award

The Liebster Award








The Liebster award is for blogs that have 200 followers or less and lets us
little blogs grow into bigger blogs! 




 Without further discussion, here's my post about me,

Here are the rules:
Post 11 things about yourself
Answer the questions that have been posted by the people who gave you the award
Create 11 questions you want your nominees to answer
Pass this award on to a maximum of 11 blogs.
Let them know that you've given them the award!

I have been nominated by Angie at Womanhood with Purpose: The Liebster Award

11 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME









1.  I am a collector....not to be confused with a hoarder..I collect
     items that when I pass by them they seem to jump into my heart
     then my cart and into my home. 








2. I collect angels and birdcages and snowmen!










3. I am a " Pollyanna" positive person.

4. I am fiercely independent.

5. I lost my mom when I was 4 to kidney disease.

6. I did not inherit it...Thank the Lord!

7. I had to overcome a fear of dying young because my mom was 23, and her mom was 23 when they died.

8. I have a deep desire to see people receive miracles they are believing God for!

9. I am addicted to everything babies...

10. I love candles and sandals.

11. I am a native Floridian and love it here!




ANGIE'S QUESTIONS





1: Are you married? How old were you when you got married?



    I am...I was married at 21 the first time and at 42 the second time.

2:How many children do you have?
    I have 5 and 1 on the way due Christmas Eve 2012...just 6-8 more weeks! Woo Hoo!

3: Your favorite color
    Orange 

4:Your favorite drink
    Coffee

5: Skirt or jeans?
     Jeans all the way!

6: Favorite book in the Bible
    The Gospel of John

7: Favorite character from the Bible
    The judge Deborah

8: How long have you been blogging?
     I started blogging in 2010

9:Favorite hobby
   Scrap-booking/photography

10: Favorite Pet?
      My Corgi....(she is a "red" but she looks orange)..I don't have her anymore but I get to see
      her often.

11: Favorite Bible Verse?
      "For I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love and of a sound mind."


MY QUESTIONS
1: If you could have 3 "Do Over's" in life, what would you do over and why?
2: If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be?
3: What is the first thing you would do if elected President of The USA?
4: If you had an all expenses paid vacation, where would you go?
5: What was your first babysitting experience like?
6: Did you have your wedding all planned out as a young girl?
7: How old were you when you went on your first date?
8: Any siblings? Are they local? Do you get along?
9: Do you get along with your Mom? your MIL?
10: Do you get along with your Father? your FIL?
11: How old were you when you were first born again? Who led you to Christ?

MY NOMINEES
1:  http://doehill.blogspot.com   Gin
2:   http://comewearymoms.blogspot.com   Virginia   
3:   http://sweetteaandsimplicity.blogspot.com   Mrs. Smith  
4:   www.familyhomeandlife.com  Connie
6:   www.deidramanning.com  Deidra

  Blessings and Miracles,

   Nicole

5 comments:

  1. It was fun gettin to know a bit about you ;) Thanks for sharing and congrats on the award! :) Thanks for linking up at Simply Helping Him this week! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for thinking of me! I'm really enjoying reading here, and congratulations on your little one. (Right there with you on questions 3 & 4: I love orange and coffee too!) Blessings, Gin at doehill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am honored! Thank you so much! I'm a 'collector' too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole..thank you! I am very honoured to be on your list of nominations... I'll have to start working on those questions of yours! It was great to learn more about you. I also collect angels :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nicole, thanks for stopping by my blog! Nice to meet you and congrats on another precious baby to come.
    I'm definitely going to check out the blogs you listed here. God bless. :)

    ReplyDelete