What I do...

What I love about being a Beachbody coach!

I have been a Beachbody coach since February 2016 and have seen what Shakeology combined with consistent exersise and clean eating hab...

Family pic October 2015

Family pic October 2015
Our album cover!

Mother's Day 2014

Mother's Day 2014
Pics taken by my Mother in Law Dianne Johnson

All Seven Flowers!

All Seven Flowers!
Happy St. Patricks Day, 2013

My Mom's Miracle Book

Followers

12-46 Months

Tot School
The Alabaster Jar
The Attached Mama's Alphabet Craft Collection

My Award from Tracy

My Award from Tracy
I review for BookSneeze®

My Award from Angie

My Award from Angie
Tyndale Blog Network

The Fam....

The Fam....
Six of the Seven Flowers... updated photo to come at Christmas!

My Inspiration

My Inspiration
God's Everlasting Love and Mercy!

Seven Flowers

I awoke one morning with this name on my mind. I knew God wanted me to use it for the title of this blog. I believe God clothes the flowers of the field in magnifigance yet He says how much more will He clothe us His children?

I have seen His hand on our family, yet I know we are only a part of the vast family of God. I myself cannot wait for heaven to find out all that HE has done in my fellow family of believers life. The WOW book contains true accounts of his miracles and intervention. I am blessed to be one of the editors of the 2nd edition.

I will update as the book is soon to be published as well as take any stories you would like to share.

I will edit and send you an updated copy of your story for your viewing and approval. The final selections for the book will be prayerfully considered.

In His Service,

Nicole Nolley

BWS tips button

About Me

My photo
I am a mother to four... soon to be five beautiful kids! Writing and journaling have always been a wonderful way for me to express how I feel. Thanks to my parents who have always encouraged me. I have a passion and heart for ministry and reaching the lost and am activily pursuing accounts, miracles and stories about God and how He connects with us in our human experience. Visit my WOW book page to learn more about this.

In Honor Of Simon, Gabriel, and Kierra

Mommy Moments Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Popular Posts

Friday, July 29, 2016

Aimless

Aimless...

Why? Why is this happening? Why did he get in an accident? Why now? Why are all these things piling up at once?
Chloes broken arm?
My bruised shoulder and tricep...along with hip, neck and wrist issues?
no health insurance...
no new jeep tires....


Why? I hear myself cry out in my spirit to Him....
and then I hear his reply.....

'AIMLESS'

the first thing I pictured was an arrow...missing the mark!
a target but no bullseye...
a quiver full of sharpened arrows but with no place to go...

no goal....
no vision...
no purpose...
no mission....
no ministry....

perishing is what is happening....
His people do this where there is a lack of goals or targets.......when they are aimless!

it has a negative ring ....
almost like reckless...
without care....
ignorant....

God this is a harsh word, but I am going to take the warning and heed it...

GOD DOES NOT REVEAL A THING TO US WITHOUT WANTING TO HEAL IT!

We just gave up somewhere...I say we, when what I really mean is I gave up somewhere...
lowered my standards...
let down my guard...
loosened the boundaries....

I did this in my health and weight first....
then the spiritual followed....
untill I just got sick of myself, my life and decided I was ready for change!
for restoration...
regeneration...

not replacement surgery, but a regeneration of what once was....
some fanning of the flame that still flickers and smokes...
some splinting of the bruised reed, so as not to break it!

I am ready....are you?

26 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nicole - you are our Friend Of The Week at Friendship Friday at Create With Joy, Week 237! It's been a pleasure exploring your blog and getting to know you a little better!

    My husband and I also met and fell in love long distance - we lived on opposite coasts - so I especially enjoyed reading those portions of your blog!

    Have an amazing week and continue to share your message of hope, encouragement and inspiration with us! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am visiting you from Friendship Friday. Congratulations on a job well done. "I am a pencil to the hand of God" Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete